Thursday, August 8, 2013

We've Been Having Some Fun!

Again, it has been a while since we have updated everyone.  Sorry about that, but we have actually been out and about having some fun.  All, of course, mixed in with more appointments.

The MRI and mapping simulation for the Novalis Radiosurgery was done on July 31st.  The actual procedure will be done on Friday, Aug. 9.  This will treat the tumor on the spine and hopefully reduce the back pain.

Bubba Watson on leaving #16
David Feherty posing for Bob
Thanks to our friend, Rich, we were able to enjoy the Bridgestone Invitational Golf Tournament in person.  I was feeling good and able to get around fairly easy.  It helped that the tournament offered shuttles from the parking lot to whatever hole I desired.  I went Thursday and Friday and really enjoyed it.  Bob took Saturday off and went back on Sunday with our friend, Don.

Another cool happening was that I was reconnected with a high school friend, Joni.  Could not believe it when I saw her facebook post that mentioned she was at Ashtabula Yacht Club!  That's right next door.  Was able to hook up on Monday for a visit.  Hoping for several more this season.

Like I said, we've been busy having fun.  Looking forward to our Put-in-Bay trip next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My last post on this blog

This blog was started as a way to communicate to everyone in long form about Connie and my adventures.  It turned into a way to long form gi...