Thursday, August 29, 2019

College Football begins! Here's my viewing schedule

 By noon (or thereabouts) every Thursday, I'll publish my College Football viewing schedule.

Some rules (or guidelines):

  1.  I will have a Thursday and Friday night schedule, along with a noon, 3:30 and 7:30 (ET) Saturday slot, along with my game for the bedroom TV to put me nighty night.
  2. As an alumni of The Ohio State, the Buckeyes will always be the main game whenever they play
  3. The "commercial games" will be who I'm flipping to in the breaks of the Main game.
Let the season begin!
Thursday:

Main Game:  UCLA at UC 7p ET ESPN
Commercial Games:  GT at Clemson 8p ET ACCN / SD State at Minny 9:00p ET FS1
In bed game:  Utah at BYU 10:15 ET ESPN

Friday:

Main Game:  Wisconsin at USF 7p ET ESPN
Commercial Game:  Tulsa at MSU 7p ET ESPN / Purdue at Nevada 9:30p ET CBSSN
In bed game:  CSU at Buffs 10p ET ESPN

Saturday:

Noon slot
Main Game:  FAU at OSU 12p ET Fox
Commercial Games:  Ole Miss at Memphis 12p ET ABC / Toledo at UK 12p ET SECN

3:30 slot
Main game:  NW at Stanford 4p ET Fox
Commercial Games:  SC at UNC 3:30p ESPN / Va Tech at BC 4p ET ACCN

7:30p slot
Main game:  Oregon vs. Auburn 7:30p ABC
Commercial Games:  UVA at Pitt 7:30p ACCN / MTSU at UM 7:30p BTN
In bed game:  Fresno at USC 10:30p ESPN

No comments:

Post a Comment

My last post on this blog

This blog was started as a way to communicate to everyone in long form about Connie and my adventures.  It turned into a way to long form gi...