Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Why after all this time did I restart blogging?

I was getting ready to do my morning business, and I saw a wi-fi network  "Foodies-n-Motion".

Hmm.  That sounds like some full time RV'ers who have a blog.  Sure enough, I found it.  Take a look.  It's newbie full timers, just starting out.

Nothing really here nor there, it's just that sometimes, something clicks.  For some reason, it did with me.

Time to start blogging again.  Time to redesign the blogspot.  Time to update the Rig Page.

I walked around with Sloopy and Tangy and found Daren and Johnetta's rig.  They were just leaving for a day out to see the sites.  I thanked them before they knew why.

As is always the case, we had a great conversation with heretofore total strangers.  Love this lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My last post on this blog

This blog was started as a way to communicate to everyone in long form about Connie and my adventures.  It turned into a way to long form gi...